Wednesday, May 25, 2005

THE LIFE

Hi again and I miss your comments and I am sorry for all this abscence but I was very very busy because of the final exams and the bad situation and the attacks of the bombed car in every time and every place and evry body know that more than 500 people died uring the last two weeks because of the terrorists attacks but the newest news said that ALZARQAWI is injured and he is in dangerous situation.
I was also busy because my aunt is sick with cancer of the Fourth stage (METASTASIS) and its the last stage in the disease , so she make two operation to remove it but it is with no benefit because the disease was distributed to Spleen and liver and from their was distributed to the breast and lymphatic node.
The other problem is that the treatment is very expensive here and most the drugs are missed or very very expensive ,if you go to the hospital that treat these cases you will hate your self becaus eof the large number of people that visit the hospital asking for treatment .....
So I will disappear for few days due to my final exams and for goign with my aunt to the chemotherapy...................
I am very sorry because I didint write anything about what is happing but I will say it in a few words :
The situation is very bad and the people are afraid from civil war and the bombed car cant be stopped until this moment and no one know what will happen during the nconig days...
MAY GOD HELP IRAQ DURING THIS TIME AND SAVE HIS PEOPLE FORM ANY INJURY
AMIEN

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa, New York said...

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. Cancer is a horrible disease.

Don't worry about your blog. We'll be here when you get back. :-)

And don't think people aren't reading your blog just because you may not get lots of comments. I always look at your blog but I don't usually comment (because I don't feel like I have much to say) and I'm sure a lot of people are the same way.

Keep writing whatever you want. We'll read it.

Stay safe and do well in your exams. :-)

25/5/05 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so sad for the Iraqi people, but I have hope and faith. God Bless

Joanne

25/5/05 9:21 PM  
Blogger Zipcard2 said...

You take care of yourself and your aunt. I'll be praying for her. Bless both of you!

26/5/05 12:09 AM  
Blogger Louise said...

It amazes me how you can keep up with your studies, while all this is happening around you and take car of a ailing family member, too. Your first and only obligation right now is to yourself and your family. Like Lisa said, we'll be patient.

26/5/05 5:44 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Hi. I am another reader who, like Lisa, always look at your blog but rarely comment. Someone else has usually said the same thing I feel.

Take care of your aunt. She needs your attention more than we do. We will be here when you have the time to post.

Blessings and prayers for both you and your aunt.

26/5/05 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home