Monday, April 18, 2005

THE LIFE IN IRAQ

You cant imagine the bad situation in Iraq and in exactly in the midddle of the Iraq in the region which is now known as the (TRIANGLE OF DEATH).You heard about the kidnapping od Shiaa around these places and the attacks on the ING and the new army and the patrols of the US army and amny other attacks on the innocent people that use this road to travel between the cities of the middle and south.

I am very gratefull to everyone help duirng this funeral and I am ask if any one can get to me a Visaor housing to any country in the Europe or in the America because I think that I received a threaten from someone told me that I will be killed if I didnt stop talkign about the figthers in Iraq bbut unitil now I am not sure form this threaten but I will be more carefull and I will stop writing for a little while until I invesitagate about this letter. So I will absence for some days and every one get anyhting to me he can send an email to me and thank you very much.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mister Ghost said...

Christ Saleem,
Is your middle name "Troubles" or what? You poor guy, have ten times the problems of the average person. You're certainly being tested in life. Hope you keep the faith and hold on, until better days dawn. Most Email threats are just nonsense, but with Radical Extremists abounding in Iraq and
the Middle East, probably best to be safe rather than sorry.

Take Care, we offer thoughts of kindness and solidarity to you.

18/4/05 6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saleem,
Hopefully the new government will be formed soon and truly begin to fight these criminals!
You should not have to live with fear and intimidation now that Saddam is gone.

19/4/05 8:25 PM  
Blogger stefania said...

We support you, Saleem ! Stand up to these murderers !!

23/4/05 3:21 PM  
Blogger Trevor Stanley said...

Saleem,
I have added a link to your page on my blog.

I only wish I could help you to get a visa, and I hope that you will feel safe enough to speak your mind on the web again some time.

24/4/05 7:44 AM  
Blogger Zipcard2 said...

Do what you have to do to stay safe but things are catching up to them a little bit at a time. Not soon enough for the Iraqi people I know. That is understandable. Please stay safe! Thank you for giving us the insight from your homeland, remember it is YOUR homeland. Hope to hear from you sometime in the near future when things hopefully get better. Take care and stay safe. May peace be with you.

26/4/05 12:38 AM  
Blogger Zipcard2 said...

Saleem, are you ok? I hope so. Please stay safe.

5/5/05 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home