Sunday, February 13, 2005

MY BLOG

Hi again ,I am sorry for not being in touch all this time because I have the second term of the mid year exam that have been delayed by the college because of the election so these days I am very busy till the next monday.
As I said before I go to the internet when I have the enough money and time because here the internet is expensive to me and I don't the money to go everyday to the internet and I don't find any job until this day because I was looking for a job ,but don't worry I will write about the final results if they will be annouced today as I hear yesterday from the news and in the next day I will write about the semi final results if the final were not annouced.
Thank you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian H said...

Heh. Saleem, you had me puzzled for a minute there -- but the word you want is "announced", not annoys. Annoy means bother, irritate, anger someone. Announce is to make public, or state openly.

Sorry, I'm pretty poor myself right now, or I'd help with a little money. But maybe I'll have more in a few months.

15/2/05 4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, did you get a job? Great!?!

15/2/05 2:17 PM  
Blogger KT said...

Saleem,

Enjoy your blog and you views. Hope everything went OK with exams; it's always a stressful time.

How much does it cost to use the internet in the cafes? Don't worry about posting all the time. It's enough to know that you are OK and hear what is going on with your life. Best wishes and stay well.

20/2/05 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home